This service is a full strip down of a bike to a bare frame. It includes the following:
- Bike stripped to a bare frame, frame and fork cleaned and checked (suspension forks not included – this is a separate service)
- Headset and bottom bracket are removed, their condition is checked, they are greased and refitted
- Wheel hubs are disassembled, checked for damage, cleaned, greased and reassembled
- Drivechain and brakes are degreased and serviced
- Then the bike is serviced as per a general service
Good for: Restoring your bike to its former glory, recommended annually depending on usage
Suspension forks/rear shocks not included. Full suspension MTB pivots an bush service not included. These are separate services.